GAMEFACE.AI (formerly Flixsense) is AI based sports video analysis platform. We analyze sporting match footage for key events and insights to help teams win more games.We recently closed our seed round and fast-growing startup with some of the world’s leading sports teams, broadcasters and federations as client’s. We're currently looking for someone to contribute to key parts of our platform and vision.
Working as a frontend developer here will mean watching lots of sport matches and presenting analysis data in clear and intuitive representations.
It’s an opportunity to be involved in designing and building the face of the product platform.
As a frontend engineer you'll:
- Contribute code to multiple projects and initiatives that modernize our front-end code.
- Have a good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Propose, design, develop and deploy new functionality.
- Build modular and dynamic UI for interactive data representation.
- Be a part of the team: do code reviews, mentor others, refactor code, share knowledge
- Confidence to deploy and release to production
- Help and assist other team members to solve problems either internal or customer facing.
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone who is firstly passionate about sports and then not only can get the job done but also challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to enhance customer success and also internally within our team.
- Solid knowledge of React and its ecosystem.
- Has good understanding of Graph QL and REST API’s.
- Experience working with video streaming data.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Fluency in best-practice software development.
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration
- Strong product sense to contribute back to design UI & UX.
- Experience building complex interactive and real-time web applications.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Google Cloud workflow.
What you get from us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work options that suit you
- Direct involvement in determining the direction of the product
- Time and support for your own learning (e.g. conferences)
- Tools you need to get the job done